21 June 2009

Happy Father's Day


The end of Father's Day is here, so I would just like to wish a Happy Father's Day to my husband, first, for all that he does for us. Just so people get an idea about my husband, he is a good sport. I gave the girls their long range water guns yesterday and siched them on their Dad. After he got shot a few times, he got out his long range water cannon (the hose) and fought back. He loves to take the girls swimming (doesn't matter where - just has to have deep water). He loves to go on roller coasters with the older two girls (the youngest is terrified of them and so she is mine for the day). He loves to take them sledding down the back hill. He laughs with them. He watches television with them and he reads to them (whatever book they choose).

Also, I would wish a happy Father's day to my cousins, uncles, my father and father-in-law and any other Dad's out there that might stumble across this. May your day have been filled with the laughter only children provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment