12 June 2009

My Friday

Well, we took the girls to their Grandmother's house, but we left them there (along with my husband). The reason: the thunder boomed, the lightening lit the sky and rude drivers would go through puddles as fast as they could trying to get me as wet as they could. Then, my mother-in-law and father-in-law got some quality time with their granddaughters, who were thoroughly spoiled rotten! Grandma fed them 2 pizzas and then bought a 3rd for them because they were asking for more. Yes, I do feed my children, they just like Grandma's food more.

Today, Friday, I am supposed to get my new washing machine. But no one has called to tell me what time they will be arriving. I guess I will do a Stephanie and take photos of the offending machine (Maytag Neptune's are just not worth the money) and the delivery of the new photo. I might even take photos of the arrival time. The last time it was after midnight when they finally delivered the machine. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment