24 August 2012

2 Days In and 2 Phone Calls from School

1st Day of School, my middle DD's teacher calls me. She has fallen off the slide (from high up). She has hurt her arm and is claiming it is broken. 2nd Day of School, my oldest DD's teacher calls me. She is in the school office crying because she doesn't like the food being sold in the cafeteria. Because of Obama's wife's forced changes, the menu has not been approved and they cannot serve 2nd or 3rd choices for those kids who do not like Pizza or other foods served in the cafeteria. I have to go get her a sandwich (I was going to go shopping and buy food) and take it to the school and she gets an extended lunch period because of this. This is the first time this has ever happened! The cafeteria has always offered a 2nd or 3rd choice (usually one of those being pb&j sandwiches). I am so grateful for the weekend right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment