17 January 2011

So Very Busy

I began work yesterday on a hat for my oldest daughter. Silly me, I did the one thing I know better than to do...I didn't have enough of the same colorway on one of the skeins of yarn. I ran out and the hat was not finished. So I took the children and went to the store to get another skein. Fortunately there was one more skein that colorway and that dye lot. I was able to finish her hat this morning. She loves the hat. She wore it when we went out and put it away when we got home. It is similar to two other hats that I made for her when she was in Kindergarten. My youngest wants a hat similar to this hat, just in pinks. My middle daughter doesn't want a hat that looks like it. So I am going to be very busy making hats for the girls over this week.

My daughter's also had their photo sessions this past Saturday. I was able to get two of them individually and their team photos. I promised the mom of one of the girl's that I would print a copy of the team photo for her, because her mother didn't want to buy any more photos of her daughter. I can understand that. But I also like to have these photos because one day the girls can look back and remember that their mom made them play basketball. At least, at first, I made them play, now they love it and ask to play.

Have a good week all.

No comments:

Post a Comment