11 September 2009

Let's try the Photos, today...

At the Art Museum with my youngest daughter. She loved the pots, vases and silver works. That is all she wanted to draw. But I took some photos of art that I liked as well.








Next, we spent the day with my in-laws. They are a great family and I am blessed to have them. We finally got to meet our neice and my brother-in-law finally got to meet his youngest two neices and see his godchild. It was great finally seeing them both.




My mother-in-law was in heaven because she had all her grandchildren together in one place and she now has a photo of her with the princesses! Her favorite photo is the Men all sitting in front of the television.
I am glad that I could finally get these up. Today, I will be watching my friend's son. He will come home on the bus with DD#2. She is so excited her boyfriend is coming over, she woke up at 5:30 this morning. Grouchy children all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment