09 September 2009

Labor Day Weekend, Skydiving and Family

We were very busy over the weekend. A skydiver decided to set a record by jumping 100 times in one day. I don't know if he was successful. But we went for a little while. The girls and I looked at the medical helicopter (it had a great deal of use over the weekend) and watched the skydivers. This is the nicest group of people. Very friendly and just a nice group. Sadly, Saturday there was an accident and a chute did not open and the skydiver was seriously injured. Praying for his family and for him as they deal with all the medical he is going through right now. They are from Louisville, KY and he is in the hospital up here (about 4 hours away from his home). I'll add photos on a later post. Seems today, that the system will not let me.

Sunday, we took our girls to Kings Island for the last weekend for two weeks. The park will be closed for private parties until the end of September. We took them to the water side and let them slide and swim and play. They had so much. For the record, our day started with church. We will rarely miss church services.

Monday, we spent with my in-laws. They are wonderful people. We cooked supper for my mother-in-law, father-in-law, brothers-in-law, and niece. We finally got to meet my niece. She is adorable. The girls had so much fun together. My brother-in-law took all the girls walking to the park and took my camera (it was handy) with him and took some photos. My mother-in-law will be in seventh heaven when I print the photos. We have a photo of all the grandchildren together!!!! The ages are my nephew (21), DD#1 (7), DD#2 (6), my niece (5 in October), DD#3 (5 in November). Again, I'll post the photos later, since the system won't let me post today.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment