09 September 2016

Emails Continue to Grow! Olympics Over!

The Olympics had ended awhile ago and it was fun to watch the different events. Some of the events I knew some things for (Swimming Official) or I played them in high school (not on a team, but over the summer for fun and credits). School started for my girls, we started before we had our paperwork, but that didn't matter, just that we were beginning. When the girls are on the computer for some of their lessons, I just don't have time to be on and clear out the emails. I have also been working on finishing WIPs. I am excited about that. I also need to gather the items for my niece's present and get them in the mail. I wanted to finish something else first for another person (one trip to the mail centers). I just don't get a lot of time to sit and be still. I am also studying government in a way that I never did in school. I am learning so much, especially in an election year.

Afghans:
I Love Color Afghan
Mountain Mist Afghan
Running Diamonds Throw
Slip Stitch Afghan
Slip Stitch Sampler Afghan
Floral Motif Afghan
Cats Afghan

Baby:
Moms Fav Baby Blanket
Irish Wave Baby Blanket
Princess Crocodile Stitch Baby Blanket
Lemon Lime Baby Booties

Bags:
Basic Crochet Tote
Granny Square Tote

Christmas:
Polar Bear Ornaments
Mitten Advent Calendar
12 Weeks Christmas CAL

Cozy:
Crochet Owl Apple Cozy - such a cute way to pack an apple

Flower:
Popcorn Stitch Flower

Fun:
Harry Potter Knitting Links
Game of Thrones Related Knitting Links
Lolly Pop Spiders - Just for fun for Halloween.
Crochet a Terrarium

Gloves/Mittens:
Bella's Mittens
Minky Mittens

Hats:
Sugar Cone Skully Hat - very pretty, fun hat.
Knitty Fish Hat - some time ago, I read a book where this pattern was described. I love the picture for it. I wonder if I have someone who would wear it. I will have to find out.
Minnie Mouse Toddler Hat - my neighbor's oldest granddaughter loves Minnie Mouse.
Crochet Chemo Hat

Kitchen:
Popcorn Hexagon Scrubby

Links:
Hats Links

Scarves/Cowls:
Dude Scarf
Autumn Infinity Scarf
Building Bridges Cowl - very interesting pattern.
Infinity Hooded Cowl
Simple Oversized Cable Cowl
Bobble Stitch Crochet Scarf
Cascades Knit Scarf

Shawls:
Wrap and Go Shawl
Lemon Lace Shawl
Easy Lace Triangle Shawl
Vintage Lace Popcorn Shawl
Greek Revival Shawl

Socks/Slippers:
Basic Crochet Socks
Fitted Slippers

Square:
Whimsical Penelope's 12 inch square
Circle with Popcorn Stitch Granny

Toys:
Elsa Crochet Doll
Boy Mouse Lovey
Girl Mouse Lovey
American Girl Doll Dresses for those little ones who have those dolls.
Puppy

Tutorials: (I love the tutorials from Mikey at Crochet Crowd. He makes me laugh and he is very good).
4 Colour Granny Tutorial
2 Colour Granny Tutorial
How to Make Plarn - What is plarn? Plastic bags (from stores) cut up to create a yarn to make something else. The ultimate recycling. I have tons of these plastic bags from stores. I save them and we have used them as poo collectors from litter boxes and from the back yard. But creating yarn to make plastic seat covers for stadiums or grocery bags that is the best. What would you make with plarn?

HOMESCHOOL LINKS:
Online Marine Biology
MIT Open Online Classes
What Anne Frank's Arrest Would Have Looked Like - I have a daughter who has become interested in all things WWII.
CrashCourse - good science info YouTube channel things that are great for science classes.
Moving Fish - Art Class
TED Speakers Reading List for Summer - this is just an idea and you can pick and choose as you see fit.
Music Theory with Oreos
Geometry - Properties of Quadrilaterals
Beethoven Piano Sonatas
Free Books 100 Legal Sites

HALLOWEEN:
Spooky Eyes for Trees or bushes

RECIPES:
Zucchini Raviolis
Slow Cooker French Toast
Chocolate Chip Halva Challah
Five Amish Recipes
Peanut Butter Cup Crack Brownies

WIKILEAKS - they are releasing the information that shows things are not as they seem. Good link to have for research.

No comments:

Post a Comment