25 October 2014

Recipes, Patterns and Things for Homeschooling

I have been marking things that I want the girls to see, patterns that I might make some day and recipes of things I would like to make with the girls or for the girls. Right now they are watching "Chronicles of Narnia, Voyage of the Dawn Treader". I really don't remember any of the stories beyond "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe."

So here are some things I want to share:

Recipes:
Amazing Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake
Peanut Butter Buckeye Cheesecake
Peanut Butter Cookie Ghost Cups
Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
Quadruple Layer Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Homeschooling:
Tree of Linguistics
Lima, OH Fireman's Museum
Lima, OH Tourist and Visitor Bureau
Ted - Ed Periodic Table
Periodic Table Song
15 Science Experiments with Food/Candy - we did the gummy bear one already. The girls loved it.
64 Positive Things to Say to Your Kids
Warren County Cadet Squadron
Map of Best Book for Each State
Literary Map of London

Patterns:
French Beret
Bloomswirl Headband
DIY Blocking Station for Squares for Afghans
How to Crochet a Cluster Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment