05 May 2017

April Emails #5

I have finally cleared out all the April emails in my google account (woohoo!) and I am working on the yahoo account emails. I decided to put the emails under the month and work from there. A little here a little there and I will get it finished. I am still reading and knitting and crocheting a little here a little there. I am also reorganizing my craft room. My husband has been on a kick for having a table in the living room. He keeps talking about buying one, but we have one...in my craft room. I put it there when the girls were much younger. It is one that has glass in it and they had started walking on the table and hopping on it. I was afraid of them getting hurt, so I moved it to the craft room, now it is back in the living room. He is happy. The craft room is being reorganized which means finding things is at an all time low.

I really need to empty the month of April emails from two accounts and then move onto May and forward. I am thinking I may need to jump around.

Knit Picks (one of my favorite places to get sock yarn, etc) has a page devoted to free patterns.

Afghans:
Woven Sky Throw - love this
Rose Granny Square Afghan
Spell Binding Crochet Ripple Afghan
Tropical Pineapple Squares
Classic Crochet Afghan

Baby:
Ella the Elephant Lovey

Bags:
On The Go Knit Bag - great for carrying things to a beach or when you are waiting places or for books.
Mesh Knit Market Bag - I really need to make a lot of these for gifts. My sils live in an area where they penalize you for using bags from a store rather than bringing your own.
Leafy Cable Bag My oldest may enjoy this bag as it would allow her to carry her art supplies.
Brigitte Shopping Bag - I think this is more for quick I need a few things.
Wavy Messenger Bag
Crochet Market Bag
Braided Handle Tote

Cowls/Scarves:
Madison Scarf this is one of my favorite scarves. I really need to make a few for my girls.
Three Two One Cowl - gorgeous cowl with color changes.
Queen of Diamonds Scarf - modular knitting (another skill!)
Wiggle Lace Scarf - beautiful!
Freya Cowl The site is in French (if you want to practice your French) and the pattern is in both English and French


Hats:
Spring Hat
Quick Knit Hat

Kitchen/Cleaning:
Keyboard Duster

Puzzle Balls:
Kiwi Puzzle Ball

School:
Scrap Buster Pencil Case

Shawls/Wraps:
Honeycomb Wrap
Painted Wings Shawlette
Southern Sky Shawl
Among the Moorlands Wrap
Evening Shrug - this goes over the upper back and covers the arms.
Ujaala Wrap - lace work

Socks:
Peppermintoes - beautiful socks.

Toys:
Hungry Monsters
Hobbits - for those who love them
Cute Puppy with balloon
Gracie the Tiny Elephant

Vintage Patterns:
1940's Vintage Patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment