17 December 2014

December FB saved pages

I have saved quite a bit on my FB page this month so far, but I haven't had time to move them, so I will do it a little here and a little there. I was really amazed at how many things I had saved this time and how long it has taken me to find them. There are recipes, patterns and just fun things and educational things. Enjoy.

Recipes:
Red Velvet Cookies
Peanut Butter Potato Candy
All Star Holiday Cookie Recipes
Meatball Sandwich Casserole
75 Cookie Recipes
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
Christmas Vanilla Roll Cake
Italian Christmas Cookie Recipes
More Italian Christmas Cookies

HomeSchooling:
Netflix Educational Movies
Math High School Games
Mystery of OH's Serpent Mound
Website Design Workshop Free
Free Math Worksheets

Patterns:
Hobbit Inspired Knit and Crochet Patterns from Lion Brand
Two Tone Granny from the Crochet Crowd
Moogly Links for Crochet Slippers something for the whole family
Quick Mini Garland
Magic Griffindor Scarf
Moogly Links for Quick Crochet Gifts
Daddy's Simply Easy Mittens
30 Free Christmas Amigurimi Links
Moogly Links for 10 Free Last Minute Crochet Christmas Presents
Christmas Penguins
Crochet Holiday Joy Hat
Reindeer and Penguin
25 One Night Crochet Patterns
Crochet Owl Candy Cane Holder
Starburst Flower Mandala Square

Just for Fun:
Christmas Knitting Bingo
12 Days of Homeschool
99 Texting Acronyms Parents Should Know
40 Famous Authors on Reading
Creative Ways to Say Goodbye - my kids said these every day at the end of preschool day.




No comments:

Post a Comment