22 July 2014

Summer Reading and Updates from the FB Pages

I am still reading as much as I can and trying to make things. Time for a little updating. One to make sure I can find things on or from my FB pages.

Reading: A - At Knit's End
B- Ben and Me with another daughter.
B - Boone: The Ordinary by Lauren Brandenburg
C - Crocheted Prayer Shawl
D - Don Quixote daughter read for school
E - Easy Knitted Socks
F - Flash and Bones
G - George Washington and the Secret Six
H - Henry Huggins another book for reading for school.
I - Illegally Iced by Jessica Beck
J - The Journey Through Time
K - Knit Your Socks on Straight
L - Little Boy Lost (The Librarian, #1)
M - Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill daughter for fun read
N - New Prayer Shawl Companion, The 35 Knitted Patterns to Embrace, Inspire, & Celebrate Life
O - Oddball Knitting
P - The Prayer Shawl
Q - Qi
R - Rush Revere and the First Patriots
S - Shawls, Wraps, & Ponchos
T - Thea Stilton and the Prince's Emerald
U - Ugh...You Again!
V - Vogue Knitting, The Ultimate Sock Book
W - War Shots
X
Y- You Called 911 for What?  Completed 6/27/2014
Z

Books that are not on this list are books that have other things in them (like patterns or recipes). I have found some authors recently that I am enjoying and would love more time to read. I am also rereading Tony Hillerman books. 

Now for the things I have been collecting on my FB page: 
Recipes: 
Books

Homeschool: 
Homeschool ID Cards
Free Homeschool List

Patterns:
Moogly Links Including a turtle
Baby Unicorn
Flower Kitchen Curtain
Starburst Hot Pad
Moogly Afghan CAL #14
Moogly Links to Berets
Moogly Links to Backpacks
Knit Caution Police Line Scarf

I also finished a hat for Christmas. This is for my oldest daughter. I made this during the play Mary Poppins at La Comedia. The performance was wonderful, but the food was horrible. If we ever go there again, I will bring in food from somewhere else. The food was cold, the pork was cold and undercooked or they just didn't know how to prepare it as it was not flavorful or moist. It was tough. The corn was good, but that is a hard item to ruin. The potatoes were cold and undercooked. I was not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment