03 July 2014

July! The year is half over

Hard to believe, but it is July and the year is half over. My FB has been filling up with more recipes and more patterns. Time to move them again. But I am going to stop posting recipes that have gluten in them. I attended an online session and learned that since I had Hashimotos (surgery stopped that) and Graves (surgery again stopped it), I should really be gluten free and dairy free and low glycemic. I do the low glycemic, since my parents and husband's dad are diabetic. I really cannot stop the dairy as the surgery that stopped the Hashimotos and Graves Diseases, it also caused the removal of 3 of 4 parathyroids. These control the absorption of calcium. I have to keep that pretty high. To do that, I eat and drink a lot of dairy. It is that or I have to take way more calcium.

Moogly Hookin on Hump Day - Baby items
Mystery Crochet Along Monster
Stitch-cation Summer Challenge - Afghan Squares
Crochet Star in Square
Free Eyeball Patterns
Kitchen Kolors Trivet
Moogly Butterfly Crochet Links
Moogly CAL Afghan Block 12
Moogly CAL Afghan Block 13
"Knives" Scarf
Moogly Link for Ocean Themed Crochet Appliques
Moogly Links for Hookin on Hump Day has slippers and squares
American Car Tote Bag
Pineapple Dishcloth
25 motifs
Moogly Hookin on Hump Day Butterfly Wreath and a Mandala

20 Reasons I Homeschool
Cincinnati Museum Center Homeschool Monday
Links for Curriculum
24 Books for Kids all ages
Color Changing Milk
Washington Centerville Library Event Calendar Teen Night, Writing Club, Book Clubs, and more.
25 Science Experiments in the Home

Mini Cheesecake Vanilla Bites
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Mason Jar Lemon Meringue Pies
100 Weight Watcher Crock Pot Meals
Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce

Plastic Bottle Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment