01 June 2014

More on the Reading Front

A - At Knit's End
B- Ben and Me with another daughter.
B - Boone: The Ordinary by Lauren Brandenburg
C - Crocheted Prayer Shawl
D - Don Quixote daughter read for school
E - Easy Knitted Socks
F - Flash and Bones
G - George Washington and the Secret Six
H - Henry Huggins another book for reading for school.
I - Illegally Iced by Jessica Beck. I am really enjoying her books.
J - The Journey Through Time
K - Knit Your Socks on Straight
L - Little Boy Lost (The Librarian, #1)
M - Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill daughter for fun read
N - New Prayer Shawl Companion, The 35 Knitted Patterns to Embrace, Inspire, & Celebrate Life
O - Oddball Knitting
P - The Prayer Shawl
Q - Qi
R - Rush Revere and the First Patriots
S - Shawls, Wraps, & Ponchos
T - Thea Stilton and the Prince's Emerald
U - Ugh...You Again!
V - Vogue Knitting, The Ultimate Sock Book
W - War Shots
X
Y- You Called 911 for What?  Completed 6/27/2014
Z
Numbers:
200 Crochet Blocks
One Minute Mysteries: 65 More Short Mysteries You Solve with Science
The Seven Day Prayer Warrior Experience
Military: 
War Shots 
George Washington and the Secret Six.
Operation Cowboy (finished on 6/11/2014)

I did find 4 of the books on the other list that put on another page and I read one of them. It just was not something I enjoyed very much. I am far from naive, but the book is not something I would read or would get me to read more. It also would be something I didn't want my girls to read in high school. If they want to read it in college that is up to them. The other descriptions on the other books made me feel they were just more of the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment