01 June 2014

End of May, Beginning of June 2014

Hard to believe that it has been a month. My FB page is overflowing with things I have been saving and recipes that my youngest wants to make with me. If I copy a recipe over to here and there is not a link or notification of who it is from, it means I do not know who it is from. I will gladly post a link and/or give proper credit to the person who made up this recipe. But this is the best way I know to save the recipe, so that I can find it at a later date.

Crochet/Knitting Patterns:
Crochet Purse I think this would be perfect for Hannah
Cabled Golf Hat for Men Thinking would be good for Bill
Toilet Tissue Cover supposed to be for men, but change colors and could be for women
Crochet "straw" sun hat thinking for me and the girls, using cotton yarn so that it is cooler
Link for 10 Extraordinary Afghans
Block 11 for Moogly Afghan Crochet Along I so need to start working on this. Summer is around the corner and I should have some more time for knitting and crocheting.
Links for Mandala Crochet Patterns Moogly's Blog
Parlor Cat Crochet Pattern
Color Explosion Links for 40 free patterns
Moogly's Crochet Links for Nautical Themes
Moogly Pattern Links
Crochet Cat Cave
Video Tutorial  for Crochet
Barbie Dresses Fandango
Barbie Shell Stitch Dress
Barbie Princess Dress
Barbie Coat and Hat Pattern
Barbie Fashion Doll Gown
Crochet Bird Pattern
Moogly 10 Free Crochet Blocks Afghan Squares
Father's Day Links from Moogly
Moogly Links to Crochet Unicorns some of these are very cute.
Moogly Free Links to Baby Toys
Moogly Links for Teacher Gifts
Lotus Blooms Dishcloth

Recipes:
Meatball Sub on a Stick
Deep Dish Cookie  Healthy snack
Fried Mozzarella Pepperoni Egg Roll
Funnel Cake Recipe
Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
Key Lime Cloud Squares
No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert
French Toast Bake
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Trisha Yearwood Recipes
Pioneer Woman Recipes
Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Chocolate Lava Cakes
Chicken Fried Steak
Mac N 4 Cheese Recipe
Egg Noodles
Fruit Infused Waters
Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge Ever Made with girls and was really good.

Free Books:
Free Kindle E-Books

Home Schooling Links:
Science in the Kitchen
Poem that is Difficult in English Language
Single Drop of Sea Water Under Magnification
38 Maps Not Taught at School
Best American History Movies
French Algae Lamps - Light and Fresh Air
Multiply Numbers by Drawing Lines

Not Sure Who to Credit, but my youngest wants to make this so bad. This way I can locate it faster. If someone knows who to credit please leave a comment and I will gladly credit. I will also post a review after we make it (hopefully this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment