16 December 2013

My Email Overflows

I signed up for free patterns to be sent to my email. Free patterns for knitting, for crochet, for many things. I love getting them in my email because then I can see all the new and fun things to make. My problem is that I cannot organize them in the email, so I organize them two ways....1. I put them on here and make a note that they are here. 2. I put them in my Ravelry queue.

So here are some more links from the email. Enjoy!

Afghans:
Always Pointing North aka Compass Rose Afghan

Hats:
Universal Slouchy Hat
Which Stitch Hat
Sundance Slouch Hat

Holiday Decorations: I said Holiday rather than Christmas, because Thanksgiving is a Holiday, too.
Reindeer Ornament
Winter Wonderland Ornaments
Christmas Bell
Granny Square Ornament
Roses in the Snow
Crochet Snow Swirls
Little Stocking Ornaments
Snowman Candy Holder
Roses In Snow Ornament
3D Wild Rose Snowflake
Crochet Reindeer Ornament
Icicle Angels
Colorful Christmas Elf

Kitchen:
Flower Dishcloth
Sunshine Dishcloth by the Crochet Dude

Links:
Links for 22 Easy Crochet projects 
Links for Knit dish cloths
Links to Elf on a Shelf to make
Links to Striped Knit or Crochet patterns

Shawls:
Prism Shawl
Angel Wings
Alyssa's Shawl
Waltzing Fans Shawl
Gradient Color Shawl
Mitered Corner Shawl


Socks/Slippers:
Cobblestone Road Socks
Soccasins These are really cute.

Sweater:
European Goddess Tunic
Cozy Cocoon Cardigan


Toys:
Freddy Froggy
Bella Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment