I have continued to work on my Reading Lists. On the Alphabet List:
A - Aesop's Fables (finished)
Around the World in Knitted Socks
Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet
A Deadly Yarn
American Sniper - Double Dip for the Military Reading Challenge
B - Band of Brothers (still working on it) This one counts in the Military Reading Challenge.
Big Book of Knitted Monsters
C - Circular Knitting Workshop
Cast On, Kill Off
D - Dyer Consequences
A Deadly Yarn (Almost Finished)
E- 11th Hour
G - God Has Better Things to Do Than My Laundry.
Grimm's Fairy Tales.
I - I Funny by James Patterson.
I Love Knitting
J - The Joy of Sox.
K - Knit One, Kill Two.
Knitter's Book of Socks
Knits for Nerds
Knit Your Own Cat
Knit Your Own Dog
Knitting Into the Mystery
M - Maze Keepers.
Middle School Get Me Out of Here
Murder of a Bookstore Babe
N - Needled to Death.
Never Knit Your Man a Sweater
P - Prayer Shawl Companion
S - Sasha, Extraordinary Daschund
The Silence of the Llamas
T - 200 Hundred Crochet Blocks
Z - Zoo
Letters missing are F, H, L, O, Q, R, V, W, X, Y.
I have another book for the Military/Police Reading: Brothers in Battle, Best of Friends. It is about 2 men from Easy Company (WWII) who didn't know each other before the war, but grew up in about the same area and went home to the same area.
3. Hogwart's Scarf (for my friend Margaret).
5. Thorny KAL (need to get this one started. Not sure who will be recipient).
6. Love Birds (just something fun to make).
9. Needle Case (for friend).
11. Wrap (for me. My friend gave me some yarn so that I could make myself a wrap).
12. Granny Square Afghan (There are many in progress. I really need to finish a few).
13. Floppy Dog (need a minimum of 6 or 7 for daughters and nieces).
14. Cross Afghan (for donation).
15. Holden Shawlette (for RAK gift for friend).
16. Socks (getting started on learning. Have one on needles, need to make several). I am at the point of starting the heel. So I think I will work on that tonight.
17. Circle Afghan (for DH. I have a good guy. He may frustrate me, but he is good man and I love him and he loves everything I make for him).
18. Baby Monsters (again for fun).
19. A rug (for bathroom).
I have made some other things that were not on the list:
Fish Pouches are wait the author called them: Moogly Crochet A Long is where you can find the pattern. They are very simple crochet. Fun to make and my girls love them.
I also borrowed a book from the library called Knits for Geeks. It had a pattern for a cat toy and my cats loved them.
I think more for the cat nip than anything else.
Links to things I would like to make:
Blooming Flower Pot Holder It is really pretty and looks like would be fun and challenging to make.
Cupcake Purse Little girls love purses. Start them off with a few and let them go.
Cat Door Stop Pattern I think a few of these are in order!
The Adorkable Monster What can I say. I like some of these cute monsters.
There are many others that I want to make, but these are just a few that I am finding!