03 December 2009

St. Nicholas Day and The Horse and Carriage Parade

St. Nicholas day is just around the corner. I am so excited for this day to come. My girls don't really get excited about it, but my oldest girl said she wants to sleep near the fish tank. I asked her why and she says she has to protect it from St. Nick. I said why, she says because he might take it back since they hadn't been very good this year.

Also, Lebanon, Ohio is having their Annual Horse Carriage Parade on Saturday. Keeping fingers crossed that the girls stay healthy. We have yet to see it live.

For those who have little children go to www.northpole.com, your children can write a letter to Santa and play games and read stories and color pages. Very nice set up.

Have a good weekend all.

Wish me luck. I will have 2 extra children in my house tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment