30 December 2009

Photo updates

My in-laws, husband and children. The whole clan, minus one (my youngest sister-in-law)
My brother-in-law. It looks like he is trying to take a photo, but he is actually looking at photos of his daugher. This is his first year without her. His ex-wife had her for this Christmas, he is supposed to have her next year.
My nephew loves his cousins (my girls). He plays with them nonstop when they get together. When I was their age, my older male cousins would hide from us and refuse to be around us.
My youngest sister, and her dog with my girls. My daughters love their aunts, uncles, cousins, but it seems like they never get to see them.
This is the hat that I finished for my neice. She likes the color purple and I really like this pattern. It is from Wendy Knits book. It is a very simple hat and fits my daughter's head perfectly and since my neice is only 6 weeks older than my daughter, it should fit her well also.
This is the photo of my girls with Santa. The girls couldn't wait to get at him and my youngest even sat on his lap this year. Last year, she wouldn't even get close.

No comments:

Post a Comment