20 August 2015

Saving more lists

I was looking in my email and I save a lot of emails that have links for things I want to make. Mind you, not all the things in the email, just a few. So I think I need to empty out my email.

KAL = Knit Along
CAL = Crochet Along

Mystery KAL/CAL:
Ultra Alpaca Mystery KAL

Scarves/Cowls:
Lacy Daisy Vintage Scarf
Pocket Scarf - Made one for cousin
I Love Lucy Headband could be an ear warmer


Kitchen:
Darling Daisy Dishcloth
Tea Cozies
Crochet Stash Baskets
Flower Dishcloths


Toys/Amigurumi: 
Poirot Amigurumi
Froggy Egg Storage
Super Kid Toys - Free on Ravelry. There is a story behind these toys you can find it here: Copyright issues.
Mini Friends - Free on Ravelry.
Vintage Toy Patterns
Country Cow
Crochet Fox

Hats:
Pipeline Hat #9
30 Days of Hats - Crochet Crowd
Scarf Hat Duo
Crystal Ice Hat
Crochet Simple Sun Hat


Bags/Purses:
Crochet Bags
Free Market Tote
Everyday Market Bag


Afghans:
Tumbling Blocks Afghan
Reversible Ripple Afghan
Hogwarts Bunch Blanket - this is such a cool afghan. Something I would like to try and make one day. It shows the main characters from Harry Potter books and movies.
African Flower 8 petals - free on Ravelry
Optical Illusion Square


Links/Many kinds:
20 Crochet Minion Patterns
20 Crochet Frog Patterns
Puzzle Toys - you have to go towards the bottom to find the free patterns.
Crochet Amigurumi Patterns
More Crochet Toys
Crochet Farm Animals

Baby: 
Frog Mary Jane Baby Shoes
Toddler Crown
Wickedly Cute Baby Hat - Little Maleficent Baby Hat
Beginner Baby Cardigan

Mittens/Gloves/Fingerless Mitts:
Traveling Cable Hand Warmers
Fingerless Gloves - These are very long and my daughter liked them.

Shawls/Ponchos:
Cozy Cowl Poncho
Extended Ripple Crochet Shawl

No comments:

Post a Comment