31 May 2015

Really old stuff (and some new)

Getting the really old stuff off my FB. FB started a "On This Day" and old things that I couldn't find are popping up. So now I will remove to my blog so I can really find them.

Patterns:
Crocodile Stitch Love Cushion
Mini Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball
Moogly Blog Hookin on Hump Day # 47
10 Free Disney Pixar Crochet
Lion Brand Graduation Owl
Lion Brand Graduation Bear
Lion Brand Graduation Bookworm
Moogly Blog Sock Monkey
A-Z 26 Free Animal Patterns
Frog Patterns
Moogly Blog Unicorn Patterns
22 Summer Crochet Patterns
Silver's Sock Class - best directions for learning how to make a sock.

Homeschooling:
Science Behind Victims of Pompeii
Printables for Plant Cells 4-6 Grade
BJ's Homeschool Encouragement
50 Math Books to make You Love Math
Oobleck Science
Microbiology Unit Study

Books/Reading:
32 Places to get free Kindle books

Recipes:
Granny's Fried Cornbread


100 Wise Words for Everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment