07 June 2015

FB has something new

FB has something new, it allows you to see some of the things you posted over the years. It has allowed me to find some of the patterns and things I have saved but could not find to save here. So now I am moving things as fast as I can so that I can save it and find it later. I am also printing quite a bit. I have this month to get my kids stuff together for next school year, as we are going to go traditional this year.

Patterns:
Flower Throw Afghan from Red Heart
Pirate Bear
Moogly List of Free Patterns
Make It Challenge - Mr. Potato Head
Moogly Blog Shark Time Pouch
Moogly Blog Crochet Mobiles
Super Squishy Trivets - Fiber Flux
8 Crochet Character Hats
Cute and Easy Scrunchy for Beginners
Celtic Lace Join
Moogly Butterflies
Moogly Cupcakes


Homeschooling:
Interactive Map to Dinosaur Tracks
Ted Talks - When A Kid Leaves Traditional Schooling it has another towards the bottom that talks about education killing creativity
8 Unusual Wartime Conservancy Plans
WWI Hero - finally gets his medal
D-Day Propaganda
Archaeology - Cathedral
Kids Reading Challenge
Grammar Bytes
13 Useful Words
Dual Home school High school College Credit
How Old is Your Penny
Calming Glitter Slime


Recipes:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ooey Gooey Cake
Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies


Mosquito Repelling Bracelets

Don't Laugh At Me - Peter, Paul and Mary - in memory of my cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment