27 May 2015

Summer Reading

I love to read. I would rather read than watch tv, but sometimes I love to knit or crochet and tv just provides something for my mind to think on while I am working on the knitting or the crochet. A friend and her family put together a summer reading list of 5 books to read. I had the kids do the same thing, so below here is our list of books for summer reading.

My list is a little longer than 5, but I am hopeful:
1.       JoAnne Fluke Christmas Bundle
2.       Drop Dead Chocolate: A Donut Shop Mystery
3.       The Silent Girl
4.       Last To Die
5.       Dying for Chocolate
6.       Key Lime Pie Murder
7.       Apple Turnover Murder
8.       Unlucky 13
9.       Tiles and Tribulations
10.   Yarn to Go
11.   The Keepsake
12.   You Better Knot Die

Hannah’s 5 Summer Books
1.       Ripley’s RBI 02: Dragon’s Triangle
2.       The Disneyland Quest 2: Dizzy’s California Adventure
3.       Kingdom Keepers II: Disney at Dawn
4.       Atlantis Rising
5.       TBD

Esther’s 5 Summer Books
1.       Atlantis Rising
2.       The Hobbit
3.       The Lord of the Rings
4.       TBD
5.       Star Wars: Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison

Nicole’s 5 Summer Books
1.       Rescue on the Oregon Trail
2.       TBD
3.       Chocolate Chip Murder
4.       Silver Chair
5.       Last Battle

The only person who didn't create a list is my husband, but he is not much of a reader. 

What books are you looking forward to reading this summer? 


Update: My list keeps growing, my daughter's have also picked up other books, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment