06 February 2014

More things from FB to be saved for use later

I have filled up my Facebook page with more things. I have also been clearing off my page of all the old things that I had up. I used to play so many games, but now not so many, just some things that my girls like to play. If you see a recipe without a link or a person who is responsible, that means I don't know who gets credit. Please let me know and I will mark it correctly.
For those who don't realize this:

Just For Fun:
So Cincinnati - Bread Run


Crochet and Knit Patterns:
Elenora Elephant
Circle of Love Afghan
Spikes Yarn Basket
1st Block in Moogly CAL Afghan
2nd Block in Moogly CAL afghan
3rd block in Moogly CAL Afghan - need to work on these tonight!
4th block in Moogly CAL afghan free Ravelry download
5th block in Moogly CAL
6th Block Moogly CAL afghan
7th block in Moogly CAL afghan
8th Block in Moogly CAL afghan
9th Block in Moogly CAL afghan
10th Block in Moogly CAL afghan
11th Block in Moogly CAL afghan
12th Block in Moogly CAL Afghan
Celtic Knot Cable Panel
Moogly blog Pineapple Patterns
Valentine Mug Hug
Moogly Blog Tea Cozies
Moogly Blog Harry Potter Pattern Links
Corner to Corner Scarf
Moogly Blog - Crochet Slouchy Hat
Moogly Blog - Knit Slouch Hat
Moogly Blog Arm Warmers
Moogly Blog Valentine Patterns
Red Heart Free Valentine Patterns
Jelly Bean Slouch Hat
Crocodile Stitch - How To
5 Things to Make with Leftover Yarn
Starfish Stitch Slouch Hat from Meladora
Lion Brand Stitch Finder: Leafy Hexagon
Moogly Fingerless Mitts
Never Ending Granny E-Book
Moogly Chicken Patterns


Homeschooling Links:
25 Printable Journal Prompts for Moms
How the Body Works
COSI Why Snow Burns


Recipes:
Crock Pot Cheesecake - notice link
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Banana Pudding Cake
Lemon Brownies
Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie


Skinny Shake:

No comments:

Post a Comment