24 February 2014

More from the FB Files

I cannot believe how much I get on my wall in just the span of a few weeks. I was going to spend the weekend cleaning it up, but we went to a funeral for my husband's great uncle. He was in WWII in the Asiatic Pacific. He was a true hero. He received a Bronze Star for his heroics during battle. What a great man.



So today, I brought over another list of books for reading and just edited that page. The list for the 50 states has been written out so it is easier to read. I added 23 books that should be read in high school (and some were and some weren't).
I also have some music that I put up for my girls as a reminder to them that they are beautiful:
Beautiful by Mercy Me
There are more recipes, that I want to try out and some more patterns to make. I will remind everyone, that unless I made this recipe, I will give credit where credit is due, but if I don't know who should get credit and you do, please put a message in the comments and I will credit the correct person.
Knitting/Crochet:
How to Read Crochet Charts
Crochet Techniques
Three Needle Bind Off
Baby Booties from Lion Brand
Moogly Crochet a Rainbow
In The Round Square Navajo Lap Afghan
Passionate About Purple Afghan
Crochet Newborn Crown
Little Crochet Piggy for cousin Beth
Moogly Links for Knit Afghan Squares
How to Knit Socks Tutorial
Crochet Lace Fingerless Mitts
Garfield and Pookie
Lucky Shamrock Banner
Moogly Free Valentines Patterns
Granny Valentines
Moogly 10 Free Plaid Patterns
Moogly Moroccan Midnight Fingerless Mitts
Moogly Baby Booties
Moogly 10 Free Crochet Flowers
Sweetheart Love Flower
Leon the Lion 
Yarnspirations - Stegasaurus Toy
Recipes:


LITTLE LEMON CHEESECAKES

Peanut Butter Cup Brownies…











No comments:

Post a Comment