27 March 2012

Socks....Yeah I made some

I have been wanting to make socks, but have stumbled on turning the heel. But I made some "Tiny Socks," pattern by Yarn Zombie - Jacki. It helped. I now understand how to turn a heel. Great Pattern and the socks are cute. http://yarnzombie.net/patterns/tiny%20Socks.pdf is where you can locate the pattern for "Tiny Socks."



The yarn is a teal color and the camera is from my phone and taken last night after finishing the 2nd sock. So if you want to learn socks and want that aha moment for heels, try this one and then move on....that is what I will be doing...I will be attempting a pair of socks for my girls (they won't be that small, but smaller than for me or my husband).

I better make some notes real quick. I did 10 rows of k1, p1 ribbing. I then did 8 rows of stockingette stitch instead of 3 rib and 15 ss. I also did a 3 needle bind off for the toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment