29 December 2010

I am Weak

Well, maybe not as weak as I think I am, but I bought yarn today. Mostly, I bought more cotton yarn for dishcloths. There are many people who like them so much that they ask for them regularly as gifts (birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas). So I bought yarn. I also bought yarn for my DD's to have new hats and scarves. They like to pick out their own yarn for their hats and scarves and they love to wear these hats and scarves, but today at 11:30 a.m. I bought yarn and I had to reset the clock on my blog to show that I am starting over. Since this is the only yarn that I seem to be using faster than fast, I bought more.

Have a good night and if you are on Ravelry, you can check to see what I bought because at some point I will post the purchases (besides it was on sale!).

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping to get dishcloths in my valentines swap. BTW I removed that clock from my blog. it was evidence of my failure....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first put it up, it showed how good I was being...I actually went almost a year before I purchased yarn. But since I had to buy yarn for the dishcloths, I also bought for the girls hats and scarves and now I am going to be good!

    ReplyDelete