17 November 2009

Sick Kids and Finished Project

Well, it is official for the third time in 6 weeks, my middle girl is ill again. She will see her doctor and find that very good. My youngest is also, not acting herself and she will be seen also. The middle girl is very unhappy, she does not get to go to school and she is throwing a massive temper tantrum because of this. But if she is sick she should not be exposing anyone else. My youngest, is happy about missing school, because she gets to play with her toys.

I did finish another project. I have a sister, a friend, a sister-in-law and a mother-in-law who like the dish cloths that I have made for them. I finished a plain dishcloth, with varigated colored cotton yarn. It is very simple: Cast on 46 and then knit every row until it is the size you want it to be.

The one that I cast on last night is Cast on 40, Row 1 & 2: Knit 2 rows, Row 3 & 4: Knit 2, *p1, k1 repeat from * until the last two stitches and then knit 2. Repeat these four rows until size you want. This would work well for a scarf.

I'll post photos later. Right now I have to get the girls together to get to doctor.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment