23 December 2017

Winter Fest at Kings Island

When I was a child and Kings Island opened they had Winter Fest and from what I hear it was a lot of fun! Now, I only came to Kings Island once or twice or maybe three or four times until I was in college and then I bought myself a pass and came when I was off work or just wanted to go someplace by myself. Sometimes I would meet up with friends, but I came by myself. I loved to ride roller coasters and this was an opportunity. By this time, Winter Fest had ended.

When we moved up to the area, we got passes and took our girls to Kings Island a lot. After a few years, we stopped coming for a while. We did other things. We had a Beach Waterpark pass and went there. We have zoo passes and museum passes. We just went with the flow. The girls loved it. Last year, my older girls asked if we could have passes again and go back to Kings Island. It was the perfect year to start again....Halloween and Winter Fest.
















No comments:

Post a Comment