20 December 2017

Christmas Time is Near

Recently, I heard a news item about apps that help to diagnose Alzheimer's. I thought that was interesting and saved the article.

Also, I love to make hot cocoa from scratch on Christmas Eve with my girls and watch "Polar Express." In the past we would also make popcorn and eat popcorn, but the girls have braces so many things are not allowed, so I am saving all kinds of fun things we can make together.

I love the Grinch! I love what he says about buying things for people to only have it thrown away! I saw this Grinch in Whitehaven and it was so funny, I had to save it for future watching because it is the truth and funny all at the same time.

This is a really good info on where to learn Sign Language.

Afghans:
C2C Moss Stitch
Jeweled Pebbles Blanket
Autumn Leaves
Bernat Wonky Squares

Amigurumi:
Cuddle Me Bear
Christmas Gnomes - free Ravelry download
I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas from Red Heart. I am so making this cutie.

Decorations:
Mini Creche
Red Heart Colorful Snowflakes
Harvest Pumpkins
Advent Calendar
Wreath Ornament
Penguin Ornament
Nadia's 12 Days of Christmas - this is such a wonderful and fun site full of patterns!
Santa Ornament
Christmas Tree Advent Calendar - my girls love Advent Calendars. This could be fun to make in the New Year and have for next Christmas.
Fair Isle Santas from Red Heart

Gifts:
Blue Spruce Mug Cozy
12 Weeks of Christmas Bags
Pattern Paradise - this is the site for 12 weeks of Christmas... quick and easy crafts.
Santa Pants Gift Holder

Gloves/Mittens:
Kreisel Fingerless Gloves - These are beautiful, architectural dreams.

Hats:
Ornament Hat

Shawls/Scarves:
Tides of Dawn
Northwoods Shawl
Van Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment