20 December 2017

College Credit and More!

Even homeschool kids can get college credits while in High School. I found a link that shows how to do this and saved it since I have a Freshman this year.

Also, while exploring one day, a Park Ranger told me about this site: US National Parks for Teachers

Baking Charts - we use these all the time as we experiment.

Writing Tips for Anxious Writers

Smallest Town in Each State

Science Wars Mitosis vs Meiosis How Much Pain Can You Handle

Periodic Table this is from the Royal Society of Chemistry. It is interactive...in other words fun!

Code Academy - I was told about this from a computer guy I met at the zoo.

Homeschool Coding

Math and Its Symbols

Make Writing More Suspenseful - I love TED talks

Link to Graphic Reading Organizers

Good information no matter who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment