05 March 2013

Magazines from the Library Online

            I love to read. If you hadn't guessed from the Alphabet Reading Challenge or from the Military Reading Challenge or even from the fact that I challenge myself to read about 150 books a year (I try for more, but 150 is doable). In Ohio, you can have a library card from any library as long as you are a resident of Ohio. Love that! I just learned that in order for me to read magazines online, all I had to do was go to Dayton Metro Libary's site and sign up! Love it! So if you live in Ohio and are close enough to Dayton Metro Libraries, get yourself a card and sign up for borrowing magazines online!

Update on Alphabet Reading List:

A -  Aesop's Fables (finished)
       Around the World in Knitted Socks
       Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet
B -  Band of Brothers (still working on it) This one counts in the Military Reading Challenge.   
       Big Book of Knitted Monsters
C -  Circular Knitting Workshop
D -  Dyer Consequences
       A Deadly Yarn (Almost Finished)
G -  God Has Better Things to Do Than My Laundry.
       Grimm's Fairy Tales.
I -   I Funny by James Patterson.
       I Love Knitting
J -   The Joy of Sox.
K -  Knit One, Kill Two.
       Knitter's Book of Socks
       Knits for Nerds
       KnitWit
       Knit Your Own Cat
       Knit Your Own Dog
       Knitting Into the Mystery
M - Maze Keepers.
N -  Needled to Death.
       Noah's Knits
       Never Knit Your Man a Sweater
P  - Prayer Shawl Companion
S -  Sasha, Extraordinary Daschund.
Please check out the link on this entry, it is the video created at the Baptist Church we attend. The kids would really like to reach 10,000 views and I will post photos of the bald pastors if it happens. Last time I checked they only had 1,430 views. They have a long way to go and for them to get 1000 views is a lot, but let's help them hit their mark! Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment