07 October 2011

79 Days Until Christmas

For the past couple of days, I have not had time to touch needles! I have been either ferrying kids around to doctors (just sit down and then get called back) or working in the schools on projects for the classrooms. I also spent 1 and 1/2 hours chasing my cat through my yard and my neighbors yard, trying to get him back into our house. Rotten cat. He escaped again...his name: Houdini.

My middle DD has a UTI and as a result I am exhausted from getting up about every hour to make sure she gets to the bathroom (so she doesn't have an accident).

I also had to take my DDs to the shoe store. All of them needed new shoes, because their shoes were either too small (2 out of 3) or falling off their feet (1 out of 3). That was a very expensive trip to the store.

My DDs want to go to a park to play, ride their bikes (and people in my neighborhood...not all, just some) would rather run the kids down than slow down. They also want to go hiking. This is going to be a very busy weekend with me trying to get the girls through their homework. Get them out of the house (what can I say the weather is so very nice right now) and to Kings Island before they close for the season to see the Halloween stuff they have.

I am hoping that real soon, I get some semblance of life back where I can sit and knit a little, just a little. We'll see. Wish me luck, because I have looked at my to do list for Christmas and soon I will be feeling extreme pressure to finish.

It doesn't help that my dishwasher is still broken and I am still waiting for them to fix it (oh by the way, the latch to the dishwasher is now broken.....it broke on the repairman!). Time to do some dishes, get shoes on and go to school and help some little guy learn to read. Woo Hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment