16 October 2010

Today....

Today is my husband's birthday. We spent the morning with basketball evaluations. Then we went up to the Columbus Zoo. It was a gorgeous day. We spent about 5 hours at the zoo today and still have not seen all there is to see. But we have learned that our poor older girls (at 55") are too tall for the play areas at the zoo. They did get to ride a horse (the youngest got to ride a miniature horse). They got to go on a train ride (nice little ride). We had a great day. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his day (even if we had to do basketball before we could do what he wanted to do). For now, I am going to finish laundry and then I am going to bed! Have a good weekend all. I'll post some photos from our day after I download them to my computer and sort through all of them (the girls were allowed to take photos also, so I have to review them first).

No comments:

Post a Comment