03 October 2009

Working at a 5K

My brother-in-law called and requested that I come and help him work a run. He was the starter and the timer. He needed more help. So I brought the girls with me and we helped him with his run. I bring my camera and take some photos for him also. Today's run was to say thanks to the military. They had booths for just about everything. The girls got to play on some blow ups and a play ground.

They had a lot of fun, once they were allowed to do something. My brother-in-law is very uncomfortable with the girls hugging him but he loves them and they love him. They also know him and can find him in a crowd. I can't say the same about my own brother. The girls don't know him and they are a little scared of him. They don't know him and so he is a stranger. I wish we could change this and have both families seen often, but it doesn't happen like that.

Enjoy some of photos from the run today.



No comments:

Post a Comment