02 October 2009

Updates

So much has been happening. I finished so many things. I finished a dishcloth. The pattern is from RaAnn Clagg (I'll post a link later). It has a butterfly in flight on it. I think it turned out very nicely. Then I finished a prayer shawl for my middle girl's teacher. Her teacher is pregnant and having complications, so I worked very quickly to finish it. This pattern is from a Debbie Macomber book and is also available on her site. Then I woke up Wednesday morning at 4 a.m. to finish my youngest neice's afghan. I think it turned out quite nice (again I am prejuidiced). This is just simply a granny square and I kept going until it was the size that I wanted it to be. Perfect for a 5year old girl.

Sunday, my DH and I took the DDs to Sharon Woods (a Hamilton County Park) and let them play and walked them around and looked at the water and I naturally took photos. My DD#2 knows how to make a scene. She sat down and was just looking around and I snapped a really good photo of her. We like to look at water areas, especially water falls. So naturally I took some really (I think) good photos of the water falls.





Our church started something called the walk to Bethlehem in time for Jesus's birth. It is an exercise program where all participants walk a 1 mile or 20 minutes of exercise every day. You keep a record of this and turn it in on Sunday. The children and DH are also participating. We have walked a mile or more every day so far.

We also have been working on the no tv for 1 week. It has been nice in some respects. The children have to entertain themselves and I get to read more. I have also continue to work on a clown (for my neice), a blanket for my sister's boyfriend (they live together so I have put some pink into it), and another dishcloth was started. I am cotinuing to work on the prayer shawls (3 of them). Who knows what will be finished next.

Funny thing: my brother-in-law called my cell phone and asked me to come to his next run and be a timer. He didn't ask my DH (his brother), he asked me....wonder what is up?

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment