15 April 2009

Just a quick update






I am so glad Easter has come and gone. The week of Spring Break, my younger two girls required a doctor's visit. The littlest girl's toe was still red and she was running a fever. She was also finished with the antibiotics. The middle girl was getting worse....she has allergies and required additional medication. We have been driving 60 miles one way to a doctor's office, where I like only 2 of the doctors. The staff isn't the greatest in the world. They require 3 people to do the job of 1. They still cannot call back. While I was waiting in the office today for some papers to be filled out, another woman came in and said I have not heard from the office, is my son's prescription ready? The office staff has been frustrating me for the past 7 years and I am finally going to take my children to another doctor. I just cannot abide by someone saying, "I can't do that." They refuse to learn and don't care that they are not providing customer service. In January, I had to get the insurance company to send them a letter telling them to cease and desist on billing us for services that were to be written off per their contract. If I hadn't liked the doctors so much, I would have left that office 6 years and 6 months ago. I think that if you work somewhere, it is better to learn more than sit back and say, "that is not my job."

As for Easter, we took the girls to 2 egg hunts on the Saturday before. They had a really good time and after the 2nd egg hunt, they were COVERED in mud. The next morning, the girls did not get a visit from the Easter bunny, he was too tired from all the egg hunts on Saturday (that is what we told them). While we were at church the bunny came to visit. The girls had so much fun hunting for eggs. The tricky bunny hid the eggs everywhere! In shoes, slippers, coffee pot and filter holder. Closets were the best place for the bunny to hide things.

With Easter over I began spring cleaning in earnest. I cleaned all the rooms. I am glad that is finished.

The worst news came today. My doctor has found a growth in my neck. I now have to undergo tests to see what it is and what is the next step.

1 comment:

  1. Just random, but thought you would enjoy this one:
    http://www.coveringthemouse.com/

    ReplyDelete