13 July 2018

More Patterns

It has been awhile, but getting on the computer gets harder when we get closer to testing. My girls being homeschooled means some of the lessons are on the computer and some aren't, the tests though are on the computer and so I can only get on very early or very late. But these are from my email and facebook. They aren't sorted as usual, but then I was rushing. Just have fun and see if you find something you like and don't forget, these are links to the patterns, not something I created, but something I am saving for myself. If it helps another then it is a bonus.

Blanket Yarn Unicorn - this would be so super soft and fast.
Charizard
Bulbasaur Baby Shoes
Lip Service Dishcloth
Summer Fun Bikini Dishcloth
Trellis Border Garter Stitch Lace Shawl
Hills and Valleys Shawl
Celtic Cables Wrap
Natural Leaf Wrap
Italian Wheat Hat
Seifenblasen Lace Scarf
Crochet Cacti
Fiesta Crochet Shell Afghan
Pink and Red Crochet Hearts
Crochet Teddy Bear
Free Market Tote
Buttercup Bear
Calla Cowl - free pattern from Darn Good Yarn
Butterfly Amigurumi
Snarky Tote - Crochet vs Knitting
Crochet Springtime Cloth - Dishcloth
Crochet Cabled Messy Bun Hat - with a tutorial
Crochet Cat Sack Hideaway - my cats would love this.
Moss Stitch Shawl - Uses Caron Big Cakes
Crochet Market Bag - with a tutorial
Crochet Version: Postcards from Sweden
Crochet Mitered Square Afghan




Blog: Mia's Atelier - some really interesting patterns.
PBS The Great American Read-Athon - what have you read?


No comments:

Post a Comment