23 July 2015

Christmas in July

Anyone who makes their Christmas presents, knows you must start early. I save places that contain patterns that I might make or know that I will make. If any help you, please let me know. Right now, I am just saving for me and a few friends.

Christmas Present CAL
Red Heart Christmas in July 23 different patterns
Toy Monkey
Polar Bear Knitted Hat
Ridge Rib Men's Scarf
Festive Wine Cozy from Red Heart
Partridge in a Pear Tree - Ornament
Santa Minion Ornament
Santa Gnome Ornament
Star of Bethlehem Ornament
Jingle Bells Ornament
Tiny Toque Ornament
Colorful Christmas Ornaments
Knit Mitten Ornaments
6 pointed star ornament
Easy Slippers
Santa Dishcloth
Santa Shelf Sitter
2 Hour Santa Hat
3 Wise Snowman Ornaments
Rudolph Hat
Reindeer Cup Cozy
Colorful Keepsake Stocking
Jolly Fireplace Stocking
Easy Shawl
Whimsical Tabletop Trees
Adult Booties/Slippers
Knitters Ornament
Carolyn Rose Hat
Spring Kitchen Set
Knit Hourglass Wedding Wrap
Snowflakes - links to many different types and are crochet
Red Heart Snowman
Moogly Blog 6 Unusual Granny Squares
Lion Brand Blazing Blocks Afghan
Swiffer Cover It is called a mop cover, but I use if for my Swiffer (a product from P&G).
Sadness from the movie "Inside Out"
Easy Knit Dishcloths
Crochet Stash Buster Basket
Octavia the Octopus
Rumpled Ripple Afghan - for baby


No comments:

Post a Comment