15 May 2014

Reading Updates

I have still been reading, but I haven't had time to write an update about where I am on the reading.

A - At Knit's End
B- Ben and Me with another daughter.
B - Bones are Forever
C - Crocheted Prayer Shawl
D - Don Quixote daughter read for school
E - Easy Knitted Socks
F - Flash and Bones
G - George Washington and the Secret Six
H - Henry Huggins another book for reading for school.
I -
J - The Journey Through Time
K - Knit Your Socks on Straight
L - Little Boy Lost (The Librarian, #1)
M - Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill daughter for fun read
N - New Prayer Shawl Companion, The 35 Knitted Patterns to Embrace, Inspire, & Celebrate Life
O - Oddball Knitting
P - The Prayer Shawl
Q
R - Rush Revere and the First Patriots
S - Shawls, Wraps, & Ponchos
T
U - Ugh...You Again!
V - Vogue Knitting, The Ultimate Sock Book
W - War Shots
X
Y
Z
Numbers:
200 Crochet Blocks
One Minute Mysteries: 65 More Short Mysteries You Solve with Science
The Seven Day Prayer Warrior Experience

As to Men in Uniform... I have only finished War Shots and George Washington and the Secret Six.

More books to join what I want to try and read this year:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower  by Stephen Chobsky
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Basketball Diaries by Jim Carroll
Everything is Wrong With Me: A Memoir of An American Childhood, Gone, Well, Wrong by Jason Mulgrew
Less Than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis
I was able to locate three of them and will start reading them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment