06 March 2014

Trying to save fun things to my blog from FB

I had tried to move some things from my FB to here and due to irritation with my children who decided for the 4th day in a row that they were not going to work, as I was yelling I accidentally lost all that I had copied. Now I need to recreate as best I can, so that I can have them when I want them.


Just for Fun!:
Ormie the Pig with Cookies Song
Knitting is healthy for your brain - good information.


Chocolate Recipes:
Hershey Recipes
Chocolate Chip Gooey Butter Cake


Dessert Recipes:
Banana Bread Brownies
Dump Cake from Duncan Hines
Braided Nutella Gluten Free Bread
Cake Batter Fudge


Meal Recipes:
Loaded Potato Bites


Pattern Links:
St David's Day Daffodil
Moogly Blog Free Pattern Roundup
Entrelac Crochet
Gecko Frecko

10 Free Pattern Links for Slippers
8 Free Crochet Easter Basket Fillers
10 Free Crochet Links for Bracelets
Rainbow Dragon Pack - my daughters loved this one.
Small Crochet Motif
Baby Bunny Amigurumi
War Project Link:
The Great War Project - to help children know about this war.

No comments:

Post a Comment