24 November 2013

FO's and what I am working on

I have not finished as much as I would have liked, but I have finished some things.

I made my youngest a Kindle Cover for her Kindle. I just winged it. There is no pattern and I didn't follow anything to create it. She loves it and that is all that matters. I need to make 4 more!




I finished another Fish Pouch from Moogly's blog. I love how these come together and how they look, especially when you use a variegated yarn, like Black Light from Red Heart!

 The link for this pattern is not available at this time as she is changing her site. You could try the Ravelry Link for Fish Pouch.

A "friend" from a FB group shared this link, for a Christmas Heart and I made one and thought I need to make a lot of these to give to the kids in my life.



I really like these Granny Christmas Trees, as they are very cute and very easy.



I have made some stars, 5 and 6 pointed. They are really cute and simple stars. This was shared by a FB "friend" from a group. It is called a Simple Stars and is a Ravelry download.



I made some sparkly hats for my daughters (who had not had this made for them yet). The hat was designed by Tamara Blickhan of Ozark Lake Crochet.



I made a slouch hat for a daughter's friend. She had a birthday and I made her a frilly scarf also. This is called the Winter Slouch. It is so very simple and quick to make. I used a blue and a black light yarns from Red Heart.


I made a stash buster scarves. I read where you could take 3 different kinds of yarn in complementary colors and you use up a lot of yarn and the scarves knit up quickly because you are using big needles.





I made a Winter Slouch hat for my friend Margaret, using a purple sparkly yarn.

I have also been making a lot of scrunchies. They are super simple and I have not been using a pattern for that one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment