01 November 2010

It's November

I can hardly believe it is here! November! We have had some cold days and very little rain. We are under advisement to not light fires of any kind as a stray ash could start a major fire.

There are 54 days to Christmas, so it is time to buckle down and get the Christmas gifts finished. I have so much to work on. There are 21 days to my daughter's birthday! Hard to believe that 6 years ago I was on bed rest to try and prevent her early arrival. There are 23 days to my birthday. This is a year where reversing my age won't be any fun. It is a year where the number is the same. I have a lot of fun telling people my age is the reverse of what it truly is. When I turned 39 I told people I was 93! When I turned 40, I said that I was 4...I didn't have to go to work or school or nothin'.

Tomorrow we get to vote. I have been encouraging my friends to get out and vote. I don't care what their views are or who they vote for, that is not the point. The point is to get out and vote.

My husband loves his new job. He is so very happy at his new job and is excited about getting more training. He started a new job on October 4th. He was so excited to get this new job and then to be working somewhere different. The girls and I are getting used to his new schedule and then it will change again. But he said that there are so many people from his old job there that he doesn't feel like an outsider. A friend of ours (who was at the old place also) just started and said that he has been helping her so much.

I am working on a new throw rug for my bathroom, but I neglected to keep track of what I was doing and so this will definitely be a one of a kind rug.

Well Happy November all. Make your voice count and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment